Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Academic Project

I have some academic projects to do. I am an English Literature student. My academic subject mater deals with culture and literature of English user country especially United Kingdom, United States, and Australia. So I need to understand completely about their life and history. And in this blog I'll try to write down a glance of their culture and literature. It will begin with their nowadays condition including their country, life style, economic, culture, etc and then I'll go deeper in explore their hystory and literature. Factually I just need to focus in their literature, however, to understand about that I can ignore their hystory and life.

I will started from Australia because the territory of it is nearest than the others from my country so I can get the reference easier. Hopefully I can finished my project completely and it will be useful for me and others. Ameen...

Let start it... Bismillaah

No comments:

Post a Comment